Allama Iqbal open university Aiou Admission Autumn 2022 has officially announced for the new sessions. Those students are waiting for new aiou admission for matric and fa admissions may now enroll themselves for these program before the closing date. AIOU academic year is divided into two semesters namely Spring and Autumn spring sessions has end autumn start. Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou has announced admissions semester autumn 2022 in Matric/SSC(General), FA/HSSC(General), I.Com, Matric Dars-e-Nazami( Aama), FA Dars-e-Nazami(Khasa) programs. The last date to submit the admission form without a late fee is 6th September. However, the enrollment of continuing students in these programs.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Aiou Admission Autumn
Aiou Matric Admission:
Those Students want to apply for Matric Program must have passed the Middle/9th pass or fail or SSC fail Certificate. In case, the middle standard examination has been passed from any Private school, it must bear the Registration No. or attestation by the District Education Officer.
Aiou FA (Intermediate) Admission:
Those Students who want to enroll themselves for FA(HSSC) Programme must have passed Matric or equivalence Certificate from any recognized board.
Fee Structure Aiou Admission Autumn 2022
|Matric (General) 1st Semester||Rs:2610|
|Matric (Dars-e-Nizami Aama) 1st Semester||Rs:2610|
|FA (General) 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
|FA (Dars-e-Nizami Khasa) 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
|I.Com 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
How can I get admission in Aiou?
- Buy a prospectus With Rs.100 from Main Campus/Any Regional Office/Sale Point of AIOU. Prospectus can be obtained from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Candidates can also fill the admission form ONLINE by Visiting AIOU Website Link:https://aiou.edu.pk/OnlineAdmissionForm.asp
- Click on create an account. Create an account with your Email or Phone no.
- AIOU will send you a verification code on your Email or on Phone No.
- Activate your account. Click on ONLINE Distance Learning Programs.
- Select one ODL SSC(Matric) Or ODL HSSC(Inter)
- Go to the tab “Action” Click on “Open”
- Fill the entire application form with relevant information.
- Submit fee in the nearest bank. (MCB,ABL,UBL,FWB)
- The admission fee will be accepted through Bank Challan. Bank Draft/Pay Order not accepted
- Fee can be submitted through JAZZ Cash, Easypaisa, Upaisa Mobile App.
- Get a receipt of the fee challan from the bank officer.
- Attach Original University Copy of Fee Challan with admission form.
- Attach all necessary documents with the admission form.
- Send your complete admission form through dak” Registry” without given any changes to Post Office to the following address.
Important dates for aiou admission autumn 2022
- Update Soon