Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou scholarship fully funded PHD for UK 2023 has announced for Leicester University UK.Those Pakistani nationals having MS/M.phil degree in the related discipline under AIOU Professional Development Program (PDP).This excellent opportunity to get admission UK based university with fully funded scholarship after the completion of PhD the scholar will be appointed as a position of Assistant Professor (BPS-19) at Allama Iqbal Open University.The complete details of aiou scholarship describe below.
Details of AIOU Scholarship fully Funded PHD for UK
|Scholarship Offered By||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Fields||Engineering & IT, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences|
- Pakistani / AJK National having MS/M.Phil degree with a minimum of 3.00/4.00 CGPA / 70% (Semester System) or 60% marks in Annual system.
- Maximum of two-second divisions and no third division in the entire academic career.
- Age: 30 years Maximum, as of the closing date.
- Must have obtained MS/M.Phil Degree on or before the closing date.
- Candidate availing of any other scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must fulfill the admission requirements of the University of Leicester in the relevant priority areas.
Areas to Apply for AIOU Scholarship fully Funded PHD for UK
Faculty of Education
- Maximum No. of Seats = 12
- Educational Leadership, Inclusive Education, Mathematics Education, STEM Education, Instructional Design, Lifelong Learning
Faculty of Arabic & Islamic Studies
- Maximum No. of Seats = 10
- Islamic Thought, History & Culture, Seerat Studies, Interfaith Studies. Islamic Economics
Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities
- Maximum No. of Seats = 10
- International Trade, Clinical/Applied Psychology, Criminology, Public Policy, Entrepreneurship, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy, Economics
Faculty of Sciences
- Maximum No. of Seats = 06
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Internet of Things/Cyber Security, Smart Cities, Data Science & Data Analytics, Bio-Statistics, Mathematics, Environmental Design, Renewable Energy, Hydrogen Energy
Academic Qualification (as per Academic Evaluation 100 35% Formula) one General As per (Qualifying Score 60%) standard 359, Research Proposal (Qualifying Marks 60%l 50 10% Panel Interview (Qualifying Marks 60%) 60 20%
How to Apply?
- Before applying, candidates are required to understand the complete Road Map of PDP available on the AIOU website (www.aiou.edu.pk)
- Applicants are required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk, and no documents in the hard form are required at this stage.
- Applicants are required to ensure that they have valid GRE (General) result which is to be submitted along with Research Proposal and other documents, once required by university.
- Applicants must provide valid phone No. & postal address, to avoid defy in correspondence.
- These scholarships are intended/meant for those fresh candidates who have completed MS/MPhil degrees and are aspiring for a foreign Ph.D. degree.
- However, applicants who are working on a regular or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies shall submit resign from the previous job, through proper channel application shall not be accepted.
- Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims, earlier not given in the online application form, are considered afterthoughts and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats, or to reallocate the slots to different faculties as per requirements.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 20001- be deposited through Fee Challan generated through AIOU web portal.