Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou jobs latest advertisement 2023 for non teaching staff has been announced and applications are invited from Pakistani national male and females who meet all eligibility criteria for listed aiou jobs.
The opportunity for those who live in Islamabad and want to join education sector as careers can submit their applications for allama iqbal open university vacancies. The aiou vacancies not only for higher educational degree holder for this recruitment under matirc,intermediate and graduate degree holders also can apply.
The interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for aiou jobs latest advertisement can check complete requirement like Age Limit, qualification experience, domicile and application submission process from this page.
|Organization Name||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Address||Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-08, Islamabad|
Aiou Latest Vacancies List:
- Assistant Registrar Legal
- Student Counsellor
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Details of AIOU Jobs Latest Advertisement jobs.aiou.edu.pk
|Post Title||Pay Scale||Qualification||Age|
|Assistant Registrar Legal||BPS-17||LLB||35|
|Student Counsellor||BPS-16||Second Class Graduation||33|
|Assistant||BPS-15||Second Class Bachelor Degree||30|
|Upper Division Clerk||BPS-11||Second Class Intermediate||30|
|Lower Division Clerk||BPS-09||2nd Division Matric||30|
|Driver||BPS-05||Literate + HTV Driving License||30|
How to Apply?
- The candidates must submit their applications! through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
- Applicants are required to apply online, Paid Fee Challan in! original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview
- Candidates selected against their respective provincial quota can be posted to any AIOU Regional Center in that province
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended upto April 2022).
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are required to provide valid/non-MNP cell number (for SMS), and postal address for TCS/courier delivery. AIOU shall not be responsible for delay in courier or non receipt of SMS.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Last date for submission of online application is 15-03-2023