Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students has been announced to provide the free education to those students who belong underprivileged areas in Pakistan and selected in need base quota. Allama iqbal open university scholarship applications are invited from poor and deserving students who are enrolled in the spring semester of 2023 can not afford his/her education expenses can submit aiou scholarship form which is available on official website can found using below given link.
The scholarship for all students who also belong to Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, and former Fata which are newly merge in provinces. Moreover, the perilously needy students who have already applied for AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students no need to re apply for this scholarship program. Students from the previous semester will be supported before the spring semester budget and the rest of the budget will be used to provide financial assistance to fresh students. Check complete eligibility and application process given at this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Aiou Scholarship:
- Newly enrolled students in Spring program 2023
- AIOU Continuing Students also can apply.
- Enrolled in 2nd Semester onwards.
- Student parents or guardian Annual income is less than Rs. 400,000/-.
- The student will produce an income certificate showing annual income as per Performa designed and attached.
- Failed students in any semester will not be able to apply
- Government employee children’s will provide the salary slip
How to Apply?
The needy students for aiou scholarship can get aiou scholarship from from concerning campus or download from aiou website after the fill application and required documents must be submitted before the closing date.
Applicants submit attested copies requirement documents with scholarship application form:
- Aiou Scholarship Application
- National Identity Card and “B” form of Student
- Parents ID card Copies
- Income certificates of self and parent/guardian attested by a Gazetted officer or the local councilor.
- After fee concession, deposit the remaining amount if asked by the respective Regional Director/Representative through Bank Challan in the ALLIED BANK LTD. of your city. (Bank draft shall not be accepted.)
- Attach the original Bank Challan, original admission form/continuing form, and above-mentioned documents along with this application form and submit to your concerned REGIONAL OFFICE before the due date